YHAI Kodaikanal - Munnar winter Trekking Expedition - 2011-12
Date : 25th December 2011 to 5th January 2012.
Six Groups : Each Group Seven Days Trek - (25-12-11 to 05-01-12) First Group will report on 25-12-11 and Sixth group will report on 30-12-11
Camp Duration: 6 Nights & 7 days
PARTICIPATION FEES: Member Rs.3,900, Non-Member Rs.4,000, The fee includes simple vegetarian food, accommodation, supervision, expert guidance and equipment for 7 days.
REPORTING : All participants will report at Lunch time at base camp on the reporting date allotted to them.
HOW TO REACH BASE CAMP : Our base camp is situated near Kodaikanal bus stand.
Monday, December 5, 2011
- International Youth Hostel Manali :International Youth Hostel at Manali is located at Prini, Manali-Naggar Highway and is 2।9 km away from the main Bus/Taxi Stand, Manali and 50 kms away from the nearest Airport i.e. Kullu (Bhuntar). It offers you not only a very panoramic view of the snow capped hills but also very comfortable and quite stay away from the hustle and bustle of the city with very good facilities.
- Summer Programs for 2012
- National Himalayan Trekking Expedition Summer Programme 2012
- Sarpass 01 May to 02 Jun 2012
- Sar Kundi Pass 25th April to 25th May 2012
- Nature Study Dobhi 29th April to 31st May, 2012
- Nature Study Dalhousie 21st April, 26th April। 1st May, 6th May, 11th May, 16th May, 21st May, 26th May, 2012
- Family Adventure Camping 24th April, 29th April, 4th May, 9th May, 14th May, 19th May, 24th May, 29th May, 3rd June and 8th June, 2012
- Mountain Biking Expedition – Jalori Pass 24th April, 28th April, 2nd May, 6th May, 10th May, 14th May, 18th May, 22nd May, 26th May, 30th May and 5th June, 2012