YHAI Bharuch Unit One Day Winter Trek to Narmada Estury Area on 26th Dec. 2010 - SUNDAY .
Dear Trekkers, Your hectic schedule compels you to be inside the four walls of your office, if not there, in the four walls of your house. Or the four doors of your car. You are so busy earning a living, may be you have forgotten that you have a life to lead. A One Day Trek to Narmada Estury Area near Dahej - Bharuch district. will refresh your memory. Not to mention your mind, body and soul. No high rises! No charter flights! No social pressures! No pollution! No mass tourism! Only virgin beaches, mangrove jungles, migratory water birds, beds of marine algae and wide-open spaces.
Narmada Estury Area : (Where Narmada river meets with Bay of Cambay) This area is major wetland formed by very high tide of Gulf of Cambay and estuary of river Narmada in central Gujarat. Also known for large scale production of Marine Salt. As winter is at its peak in northern hemisphere, many migratory water birds form Europe and North Asia came here to escape form harsh climatic condition.
- Event Details
- Trek : Narmada Estury Area - Near Dahej - Bharuch District (Only One batch of 50 participants of YHAI members.)
- Place : Harimaharaj Temple -An acinent place at Narmada Estuary & away from human habitation, Very old light house at Luvara Point- end of Narmada River, Sai baba Temple - Newly built by Petronet LNG Ltd., Ancient temples of Parshuram / Lakhabava, Mangroov forest Area having planty of migrating and local water birds, Bhootnath Temple -A beautiful place away from human habitation, Salt works ( Salt Production Units along sea shore)
- Grade : Esay To Very Easy (Total 11 Km of Trek on Plain- Sand surface)
- Age : Minimum 6 year.
- Date : 26.12.2010 - Sunday, From 06.30 AM to 05.30 PM ( Bharuch To Bharuch)
- Pick up points : Bharuch Rly station (East), GNFC Shopping center & Shravan Chokadi/GACL Colony Circle/Link Road.
- Fees. : Rs.125/per participant for YHAI members, Direct reporting at Hari Maharaj Ashram at Narmada Sangam.
- Fees. : Rs.300/ per participant for YHAI members from Bharuch to Bharuch.
- Note : Morning tea-Coffee+ Breakfast, Lunch & Afternoon Tea+CoffeeDetailed Programme Will be given to participant only