- YHAI BHARUCH UNIT ONE DAY TREK AT JUNARAJ-KARJAN DAM
- DATE : 19th October 2008 ( SUNDAY) - Batch No.2.
- No.of Participant : 60 from Bharuch and Narmadanagar.
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Thursday, December 25, 2008
YHAI MEMBERSHIP DETAILS :
Youth Hostels Association Membership : Any person, legally a resident of India and with clear antecedents / background and a non-Indian on production of proof of stay for more than a year for studies/training etc, as sanctioned by the Govt. of India, can enroll as a member of the YHA of India, subject to the condition that the Membership Card remains the property of the Association and can be asked to surrender at any time for breach of the rules and regulations and cause of damage to the objectives of the Association and the Movement.The Membership year runs from 1st Oct. to 31st Dec. of the following year, i.e. 15 months.Most of the State Branches of YHAI and Youth Hostel Wardens are authorized to enroll YHAI members and issue Membership Cards.Membership Card is not valid, unless a latest photograph is affixed on it and stamped by the issuing authority. It must also have signature of card holder.Possession of Membership Card does not automatically give the right for accommodation in the hostel unless confirmed in writing.Various kinds of membership are :Annual individual Membership (Seniors: 18 years of age and above; Juniors: above 11 years and below 18 years of age). The Association reserves all right to refuse or terminate Membership.Life Membership (Above 18 years of age).Institutional Membership for Govt. Educational Institutions.You can be enrolled as annual member or you can take two years membership or Life Membership.
- The membership fee is :
- JUNIOR (AGE BETWEEN 11 & 18 YEARS) (for 1 year) : Rs. 50/-ONE YEAR (AGE ABOVE 18 YEARS) (for 1 year) : Rs. 100/-TWO YEAR(AGE ABOVE 18 YEARS) (for 2 years) : Rs. 200/-
- LIFE MEMBER(AGE ABOVE 18 YEARS) (for lifetime) : Rs. 1550/-Note: Calendar year is applicable for membership.
- Institutional Membership (for 1 year): Rs.500/-Institutional Membership (for 5 years): Rs.2000/-
- For Membership Contact :
- Naresh Chauhan, Hon.secretary,YHAI -BHARUCH Unit, C/12/1, GNFC Township, PO.NARMADANAGAR -392015. Bharuch-Gujarat. Phone : 02642-230664, 9898097664.
- Dr. Yusuf Doctor, Roshni Eye Clinic, Falshrutinagar, Bharuch. Phone : 02642-264036 & 9427168522.
- Dr. Keyur Patel ,Phone : 9825414341
- YHAI BHARUCH UNIT ONE DAY TREK AT JUNARAJ -KARJAN DAM
- ON 14th DECEMBER 2008 -SUNDAY.
- Total Participant : 60 From Vadodara,Balasinor & GNFC Narmadanagar.
YHAI Vadodara unit arranged this trek with YHAI Bharuch Unit.Trek begins by a Bus and Taxi drive from Vadodara,Bharuch and Balasinor YHAI unit members to Karjan Dam site via Rajpipla town of Narmada district, reaching the Irrigation dam site at 8.30 am.Many of the group decided against doing a full hard trek designated as the best in Gujart by experienced trekkers.Others were then transported by a Boat to a spot for a short sweet 3 kms trek to the destination-Juna Raj Village Sarpanchs' house ( Mr. Gopalbhai)on opposite edge of the banks of the new reservoir created after the Karjan river was stopped and a DAM built in 1990.The rest of those who wanted to enjoy the grind with the nature in the 'heat' of december across steep slopes of many hills to cross -9 kms - started on the only trek or goat track that reaches this village now by land.Boats are used for the main to and fro of the man and the material. Sarpanch ji acted as a supplier and health worker too for the isolated people in the inner most tribal area of the satpuda ranges of the Narmada district of Gujarat. We thanks all participant of YHAI for compliting this tough trek within time limits. Our thanks to Chetanbhai Joshi of YHAI Vadodara Gotri unit for arranging this trek for thier Unit.
- From : Naresh Chauhan, Hon.Secretary, YHAI Bharuch Unit.C/12/1, GNFC Township, Po. Narmadanagar-392015. Bharuch - Gujarat. Phone No. 02642-230664.
ON 12th OCTOBER 2008 -SUNDAY. Batch No. 1.
Total Participant : 60 From Bharuch & GNFC Narmadanagar.
(Photos by Master Heet Chauhan, Dharmesh Dave & Ajay Shah)
Monday, December 22, 2008
On 16th November 2008 - SUNDAY
Total Participant : 120 from Bharuch, Ankleshwar, Vadodara,Narmadanagar & Surat.
Photo by : Naresh Chauhan & Atul Rana.
Water fall at Chita Ghat - Dhir Khadi - Zarwani
- YHAI BHARUCH UNIT ONE DAY TREK TO ZARWANI - Sulpaneshwar Wild life Sanctury
- On 16th November 2008 - SUNDAY
- Total Participant : 120 from Bharuch, Ankleshwar, Narmadanagar & Surat.
- Photographs by Naresh Chauhan & Atul Rana.
Water Fall at Choita Ghat- Dhir Khadi -Zarwani
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Date : 14th Dec.2008. Sunday.
Total Participant : 60 from Vadodara,Balasinor and GNFC Narmadanagar.
Return Boat Journey in Karjan dam.
YHAI Gujarat State Jt. Secretary Shri Chetanbhai at the last leap of Trek.
One hour return Boat Journey in Karjan dam.